An update to our classic T-style custom...
Introducing a New Model
T E L L U R I O N
3D NECK JOINT
More strength and tone. Our new 3-bolt system uses machined inserts & bolts with a dimensional pocket shape.
HAND-WIRED CONTROLS & MODS
All guitars come with unique custom switching, different options on every model.
COMFORTABLE FRET ACCESS
24 Frets with easy access. Ergonomic cutaway bevel and a rounded heel carve.
Re-Envisioning the Custom-T
The Tellurion is made to be customized.
The new body shape features ergonomic contouring at the heel, plus an arm bevel and rear comfort carve. Along with the neck joint and fingerboard layout, we've redesigned the cutaway to give you easy access to all 24 frets.
No Wood Screws!
Our new 3D neck joint utilizes a shaped pocket that locks in place with a 3-bolt system. Machined inserts are embedded under the fingerboard, accepting the bolts. With roughly 35% more surface area than a traditional neck joint, our new design makes for better coupling of the neck and body. The added strength gives you more tone.
Specs & Options
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Neck Reinforcement: double-action truss rod w/ twin graphite rods
- Inlay: 12-fret emblem with offset shell dots, standard side markers, upgrade to pearl side markers
- Body Wood: light weight swamp ash
- Body Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish: satin nitro or hand buffed oil varnish
- Hardware: Gotoh
- Frets: Jescar EVO Gold or 18% Nickel Silver
- String Through: string through body ferrules
- Case: Guardian rigid premium softcase
Base Price: $2,400
- Tone Chambers: standard soundhole fully chambered, chambered no hole, or solid body
- Colors: Natural, Lucent Red, Lucent Blue, Night Glass Black (other solid colors available)
- Pickguard: 3-ply black, cream, parchment, tortoise
- Saddles: KTS Titanium upgrade, or Gotoh standard plated brass
- Bridge: Gotoh standard humbucker T-Style bridge, Vintage Slim style, Bigsby with roller bridge, or modern fulcrum trem
- Pickups: Lollar , Darkmoon, TV Jones or Duncan
- Nut Width: 1-5/8" or 1-11/16"
- Neck Wood: maple or Oregon hard cypress
- Fingerboard: ebony, maple, rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" or 12" (subtle compound)
- Inlay: custom designs (inquire)
- Nut Material: bone, graphite, or upgrade to fossilized walrus ivory
- Neck Shape: Modern Slim or Vintage Thickish
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Delta Series, nickel, black, upgrade to gold or locking with tremolo
- Electronics & Switching: standard wiring, switching options, PMT & DMT tone mods
For Sale & In-Process. Use the buttons to sort.
Let's build a custom Tellurion...
Start the Conversation!
If you buy a finished guitar on our website, you have 5 days to make sure you love it. If you want to send it back, contact us by the fifth day after you receive it. More info can be found in our FAQ section.
To get on our schedule click here. A 50% deposit is required to begin a custom build. Base pricing reflects standard wood choices and spec options. Wood upgrades and all options are quoted for each build. Extensive custom quotes may require a $500 design deposit*. Or, you can check out the Love It or Leave It offer instead.
Your deposit is used to acquire and allot materials and for time spent on planning and design. Because of this, half of your deposit is non-refundable. If you need to cancel your order for any reason during the course of construction, you may do so. Final payment is due at the time of completion.
[*Designs with extreme customization may incur a non-refundable deposit.]
More info can be found in the FAQ section.
Solstice guitars are warrantied against any defect in craftsmanship or materials for ten years. This warranty includes general maintenance and one complete setup (with fret leveling) within the first two years of your ownership. All warranty services are to be completed by Solstice Guitars. This warranty does not cover any issues related to neglect or adverse reactions due to improper care, climate, humidity, or temperature. Pickups and electronics (if installed) are warrantied for 3 years. For information can be found in our FAQ section.